About Monitor 360
Monitor 360 is the Narrative Analytics™ and strategy company. Our A-list clients include Charles Schwab, HP, Pfizer, PG&E, Salesforce, VMWare, The White House, Harvard Business School, and the Gates Foundation. Monitor 360 is a revenue-generating start-up, backed by respected investors. We are building upon our success in providing strategic counsel to government agencies by growing our staff and bringing the Narrative Analytics approach to solving complex business problems to new markets. We are looking for high-energy collaborators who embody our values of drive, exploration, generosity, and joy.
The Client Engagement Manager/Director reports to the EVP of Client Engagement and will manage client relationships, drive new business development with existing clients, and work closely with the Analytics and Insights team to ensure that client deliverables exceed client expectations.
This position will specifically focus on managing clients in our Corporate and Foundation portfolio. This portfolio includes clients in a number of vertical industries including finance, pharma, hi-tech, SPG, and not-for-profit organizations.
This position will be located in or around the NYC area, and will require the employee to work from a home office. The position will require regional travel up to 20% including trips to our DC Office. Occasional trips to SF headquarters needed.
- Manage relationships with anywhere from three to eight client accounts with a revenue target of $2M-$5M total per year.
- Identify high-quality leads, qualify opportunities, and close recurring and repeat revenue-generating projects with existing clients
- Act as the first point of contact with key client decision makers and stakeholders
- Manage detailed account plans that include organizational penetration strategy, client communication plans, and revenue projections
- Internally provide expert insight on all facets of the client’s business including organizational dynamics, market, competitors, internal initiatives, and client needs
- Ensure that all client intel is communicated to the Analytics and Insights team to ensure that our deliverables resonate with our clients, and that our deliveries are most effectively creating repeat and recurring project opportunities
- Present directly to senior client stakeholders during pitch, kickoff and delivery presentations -- drive the scripting and casting of these presentations with the Analytics and Insights team
- 5-7 years of experience managing relationships and closing business within large, complex corporate and/or foundation accounts.
- Experience closing $100,000+ deal sizes.
- Background managing $1-2 Million Client base of revenue.
- High degree of comfort and successful track record of negotiating complex deals with senior executive level buyers and procurement organizations
- 3+ years of experience with market research, analytics, data science, business intelligence, or a similar data-oriented role
- 3+ years of experience in project/program management driving large, complex qualitative and/or quantitative efforts
- Proven track record coordinating cross functional team efforts requiring technical, analytical, strategic, creative and commercial components
- Effective business communication, presentation, and negotiating skills, with demonstrated ability to own senior-level relationships with top tier clients
- Innovative thinker, with an entrepreneurial spirit and a solution-driven, customer success mindset
- Able to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced, start-up environment
- Ability to inspire and motivate a cross-functional team and effectively manage complexity, ambiguity and change
- Bachelor’s degree with strong academic credentials. MBA a plus.